Got Mold? Yes ! Everybody does but some mold is very toxic !
Check out this link to Dr. Amen’s site. Does Mold Affect the Brain?
Several things can be happening to people without them ever realizing it. If you suspect there are toxins in your indoor environment, check all of the most likely sources of water problems under sinks, washers, roof leaks and air ducts and call in a pro for testing the air for what may be a silent and invisible killer. The problem has accelerated. Molds have outsmarted the fungicides used in concrete and paints and are now more aggressive than ever. In many cases, there is no visible sign. It can be underneath tile, floor structures, in air ducts, growing in wall board and other concealed locations. A loose tile can mean water is leaking into a wall cavity or an unsealed bolt hole from a roof mounted solar panel can be the source as well as any other form of water penetration. In some cases, years can go by with accelerated levels of airborne mold present that can cause illness or even lead to death. Some of the symptoms are chronic fatigue, weight gain or loss, headaches, allergic reactions, coughing, chest pains, breathing disorders, depression, memory loss, cancer, and death. The reason I am stating this information is that several people I know have had serious problems related to toxic mold. I myself have suffered consequences from mold poisoning. We have done the research and verified the facts with professionals.
It only makes sense that mold is toxic when feeding off of toxins in building materials such as construction glue, asbestos, off-gassing from carpeting and common concrete. An important attribute of this material is that it is anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic; an excellent material for the food and medical industry as well as everywhere that a non-toxic environment for living and working is desired.