Ivory, Desert Peach, Terracotta, favorite colors shown above, plus 200 more colors !
Differentiators, Benefits, and Advantages
- Lasts generations longer than common cement – 3 Times Longer
- Highly resilient to water, fire, mold, and toxins
- Sound, thermal, and radiation barrier
- Encapsulates toxins
- Recycles waste materials as filler
- Super adhesive to concrete, wood, and metal
- Absorbs and dissipates CO2
- Creates Resilient antimicrobial and hypoallergenic homes
- Uses: flooring, walls, roofing, repairs, and coatings
- 3D printable for Construction
- Accelerates Speed for ease in precast, prefab & molds
- Color is solid -no painting required- self-cleaning
- Infrastructure rejuvenation using much less cement
Ivory, Desert Peach, Terracotta, favorite colors shown above, 200 more colors available.
Wonderful to see that the Architects who specify materials really GET the importance of the multiple advantages these materials deliver over competitors.
Green Chemistry is improving the world through advancing materials and characterization to meet the needs of the global population in a challenging era.
THE SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTION TO SEQUESTER CARBON AND COMBAT THE CLIMATE CRISIS –BUILDING BACK BETTER!
Coatings, Finish Materials, Building Skins, Building Envelopes, and Solid Green Cementitious Supermaterials with Multiple Benefits to Disaster Resilience and Healthy Buildings in a single-source material solving several construction problems.